Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
Whether you are creating a workplace wellness program from scratch, or enhancing what you already have, you’re already on the right track! With increasing costs of health care, a shrinking workforce, and aging workers, a savvy workplace understands the value in supporting workers to improve their conditioning and to live a fitter lifestyle. This two-day course includes all aspects of designing or upgrading a program, from concept through implementation, to review.
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe the necessity of workplace wellness programs
- Create program elements that reflect the needs of employees and the objectives of the organization
- Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
- Establish implementation and evaluation strategies
What Topics are Covered?
- The case for wellness
- Building the foundation
- Gathering support
- Gathering data
- Performing a needs analysis
- Key program elements
- In-depth case studies
- Implementing your workplace wellness program
- Reviewing the plan
- Evaluating and reporting results
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.