Building Relationships for Success in Sales
No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this one-day workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
What Will Students Learn?
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships, and how to put more of these elements in working relationships.
- Recognize key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
What Topics are Covered?
- Focusing on your customer
- What influences people in forming relationships?
- How to win friends and influence people
- Communication skills for relationship selling
- Non-verbal messages
- Managing the mingling
- The handshake
- Small talk and networking
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.