Code of Conduct: Setting the Tone for Your Workplace
Workplaces are made up of diverse groups of people with diverse motivations, backgrounds, and ethics. When such groups are brought together, sometimes there are opportunities for ethical, moral, financial, or even legal, boundaries to be crossed. Sometimes those boundaries are crossed with disastrous results.
A workplace code of conduct is a tool that can be used to prevent such digressions by providing a framework for employees to follow of what is expected of them and how to conduct themselves in various situations.
This e-learning course will look at the material that goes into a code of conduct and will allow participants to build their own as the day goes on.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is it, and why?
- What to leave in, what to leave out
- What’s it all about?
- A random sample
- What to do when you make a mistake
- Putting it together
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify what a code of conduct is and why a business should have one
- Identify what goes into a code of conduct
- Discuss how to implement a code of conduct in the workplace
- Create a code of conduct for a business
E-learning certificate for each course you complete.