Social Selling for Small Businesses
Social selling isn’t just a fad or the latest approach to selling that businesses need to adopt. It’s a result of the massive integration of social media in how we conduct our lives. Sales professionals understand they can connect to and leverage these habits. This course is designed for entrepreneurs and sales professionals to learn how to function in that space.
In this one-day workshop, we’re going to explore how social selling is an essential requirement for sales teams, and how the relationships that are created and nurtured within social media will help you grow and sustain your business. We’ll also learn how to apply specific techniques to connect with your audience and potential fans in the social space.
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe the attributes of social selling
- Explore how social selling can generate results for your small business
- Apply social selling strategies to create relevance in social media
- Understand the power of leveraging different social media platforms in social selling
- Measure your social selling results
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining Social Selling
- Doing Your Research
- Building Relationships
- Sharing Content
- Leveraging Technology
- Measuring the Results
- Keep Going Forward
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.