Managing the Virtual Workplace
Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today’s workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime.
There are big benefits to today’s virtual workplace, but there can be big challenges, too. This e-learning course will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining the virtual workplace
- Creating virtual workplace programs
- Technology tips and tricks
- Building virtual teams
- Leading virtual team meetings
- Working with cross-cultural teams
- Virtual leadership strategies
What Will Students Learn?
- Create a virtual workplace strategy
- Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting programs
- Build a virtual team and lead them to success
- Plan and lead virtual meetings
- Use technology to support your virtual workplace
- Overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
- Develop your virtual leadership skills
E-learning certificate for each course you complete.