Story Marketing for Small Businesses
Cultures both ancient and modern have strong storytelling traditions. Our brains are wired to share and process information through storytelling. Information presented as a story has the power to inform, influence and motivate.
Story marketing is the process of attracting and engaging customers through story – their story, rather than yours. Instead of the ‘buy our product’ messages of typical marketing campaigns, story marketing tells the customer story and motivates them to connect with your company as a solution to their problem or a way to a better life.
This one-day course will highlight the essentials of story marketing for your small business: story marketing tools, storytelling basics, and how to write and refine your own story for marketing to your target audience.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to define story marketing
- How to recognize and use the essential tools of story marketing
- How to understand the basics of good storytelling
- How to examine ways to connect with your customers
- How to refine your company brand for story marketing
- How to discover and build your own story
- How to polish your story for maximum results
What Topics are Covered?
- Story Marketing Toolkit
- Storytelling Essentials
- Connecting with Customers
- Refining Your Brand
- Building Your Story
- Polishing Your Story
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.