Creativity in the Workplace
Creativity can be defined as the use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness or a composition which is both new and valuable. How do we tap into our creativity when corporations and organization require or expect it?
Creativity is a skill. It can be learned. Workplace employers and the workplace environment can assist and promote the creative corporate culture.
Creative thinking in the workplace is in demand. We live in a competitive society and creativity improves productivity, teamwork, and innovation. Organizations receive many benefits when a creative corporate culture is implemented.
There are several techniques that once learned can assist workplace personnel to increase their creativity.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to define creativity
- How to identify the characteristics of a creative person
- How to develop their creativity
- How to understand the importance of creativity in the workplace
- How to identify the benefits of creativity in the workplace
- How to examine creative corporate cultures
- How to foster creativity in the workplace
- How to apply brainstorming techniques
What Topics are Covered?
- What is Creativity
- The Importance of Creativity in the Workplace
- Creative Corporate Cultures
- Fostering Creativity in Your Workplace
- Brainstorming Techniques
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.