Introduction to E-mail Marketing
E-mail marketing is here to stay, and knowing how to do it well is essential for marketers as well as small business owners, coaches, and consultants. In this two-day workshop you’ll learn the essentials of planning, creating, and delivering exceptional e-mail marketing campaigns that support your overall marketing strategy. After this workshop, you will be able to reach more clients and potential clients through your efforts at being an e-mail influencer.
What Will Students Learn?
- Apply the concepts of e-mail marketing to grow the influence and reach of a business
- Analyze the different applications of e-mail marketing
- Select a campaign strategy that will help you increase your reach
- Apply a defined strategy to get the best out of every e-mail campaign
- Track and analyze the results of an e-mail campaign
What Topics are Covered?
- Getting to Know E-Mail Marketing
- Setting Up Your Audience
- The Tools
- Designing Your Campaign Strategy
- Crafting Messages for Each Campaign
- Good Habits Get Optimal Results
- What to Write
- Subject Lines and Action Calls
- If It Doesn’t Get Measured, It Can’t Be Counted
- Test Driving
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.