Developing a Training Needs Analysis
The right training at the right time can make a huge difference in the productivity and profitability of your organization. Whether you are scanning your workplace for opportunities to make things better and training is the answer, or a client asks you to come into their organization and do an assessment, your answer is best framed in the form of a training needs analysis. Your ability to create an analysis that is comprehensive yet simply prepared is critical for it to be understood and acted upon. This one-day workshop will help you to gather the information, assess the data, and present your suggestions for training or non-training solutions.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the value of creating a training needs analysis
- Apply the ICE method to assess the situation and build a training needs analysis
- Create a simple yet thorough training needs analysis for their organization or client
What Topics are Covered?
- A Closer Look at the Training Needs Analysis
- Collecting Data
- Diving Deeper Into the Data
- Creating the Report
- Taking Action
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.