Customer Service Training: Critical Elements of Customer Service
While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at supplying this than others. This e-learning course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when a company truly embraces them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- Conducting a reflection
- The first critical element: A focus on customer service
- The second critical element: Procedures
- The third critical element: Culture
- The fourth critical element: Problem solving
- The fifth critical element: Measurement
- The sixth critical element: Reinforcement
What Will Students Learn?
- To understand what a customer service approach is
- To understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- To demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- To apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Know how to provide excellent customer service
E-learning certificate for each course you complete.