Creating a Google Adwords Campaign
Many companies advertise with pay per click ads. This course focuses on the largest machine available: Google AdWords. In this one-day course, participants will learn how Google AdWords work, what pay per click means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWord budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define Google AdWords and pay per click
- Set up keywords lists and groups
- Find tracking and statistical information
- Describe conversions from clickthroughs
- Decide whether they will write your own ads or enlist help
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding AdWords lingo
- Creating an AdWords strategy
- Creating a PPC campaign
- Creating groups
- Designing your ads
- Looking at success
Certificate of attendance for each e-learning course you complete.